Service Alternatives licenses foster homes for children between the ages of 6 and 18 years old, in Washington state, who need some additional support in order to be successful. To find out more about Foster Parenting, Service Alternatives invites you to join them for a Virtual Foster parent Information Night on Tuesday, October 6, 2020, from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
“We wrap an excellent level of support around our foster homes which includes:
* Monthly financial reimbursement of $2440 per month
* Regular staff support to help children work on goals and learn new skills
* 24/7 crisis support as needed
* Case Management support
* monthly respite if desired
* a team approach
* Free trainings and monthly foster parent meetings for support and networking
You can be licensed to be a foster parent either full time or part-time. Part-time foster parents provide respite care and are reimbursed at $80 per day.
We hope you’ll join us! We only license people who live in Washington state at this time.
Please send an email and request the Zoom information: [email protected]”