Looking for a place to exercise your green thumb? Vancouver Parks and Recreation’s Community Garden Program has a plot to meet your needs. While in the garden, you can meet new people with similar interests and share tips, tricks, seeds, and recipes.
Registration is now open for Community Garden Plots at multiple locations to help you have a bountiful harvest this season.
Initial registration is limited to one plot per person. If there are any unclaimed plots available after the initial registration period, they can be claimed starting March 30. Community garden plots are available at five sites throughout Vancouver:
- Fruit Valley Neighborhood Park (W. 31st Street and Fruit Valley Road)
- Marshall Community Park (1009 E. McLoughlin Blvd.)
- Campus Garden (N.E. Campus Drive and 65th Avenue)
- Ellsworth Road Garden (S.E. 10th Street and Ellsworth Road)
- LeRoy Haagen Community Park (N.E. Ninth Street, West of N.E. 136th Avenue)
Gardeners must register for a plot in person at Marshall Community Center, 1009 E. McLoughlin Blvd. Garden plots are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration will remain open until all plots are claimed.