And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
Vancouver Public Schools Job Fair
You know the old saying, “It takes a village to raise a child”. It means that it takes an entire community of different people interacting with children in order for a child to learn and grow in a safe environment.
The same goes for learning in schools… it takes a lot more than teachers to provide the optimal environment for learning success.
If you have ever thought about working in the education field, you will want to be sure to visit the Vancouver Public Schools Job Fair on Thursday, March 14, 2019, from 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM at the Bates Center for Educational Leadership (2921 Falk Road, Vancouver).
Vancouver Public Schools is now hiring for full-time, part-time, and substitute employees in the following areas:
- Paraeducators (including bilingual and special education)
- Cafeteria Assistants
- Bus Drivers
- District Resource Officers
- Recreation Assistants
Bring your resumé and speak with staff about open positions. This is a drop in event, so there is no need to RSVP.
“Vancouver Public Schools is a district of 24,000 students; 3,300 employees; and 37 schools and programs. We’re looking to hire the best employees to support our mission: providing an innovative learning environment that engages and empowers each student to develop the knowledge and essential skills to become a competent, responsible and compassionate citizen.”
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted Battle Ground PS District Annual Art Show Goes Virtual
- Someone just UpVoted Protect Yourself from Fraudulent Unemployment Claims
- Someone just UpVoted Clark County Preparing to Move to Phase 2
- Someone just UpVoted Combating Covid: Business Programs Launched, Includes Free Listings, Advertising Support
- Someone just UpVoted Kindergarten Registration Underway for 2020-21 School Year
- Someone just UpVoted We Are Not All in the Same Boat, But We Are All in the Same Storm