And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
Vancouver Farmer’s Market Offers Freshness and Fun
Always Fresh. Always Local. The Vancouver Farmers Market is home to over 250 vendors offering a diverse selection of fresh and local produce, quality prepared foods, original artisan products, and entertainment.
Shopping the farmers market is a great way to eat fresh and from local sources; the farmer is usually right there in front of you! But to get the most out of your visit, you need to be prepared. Know what is (and isn’t) in season and plan some menus, but also plan for the unexpected. Because you never know what new food you may find and trying new things is all part of the fun of going!
At the Vancouver Farmers Market, you will “discover fresh and local produce, flowers, plants, baked goods, delicious food, pet treats, and accessories for yourself, home, or garden.
The Vancouver Farmers Market is a pet-friendly place where you can chat with people who have grown or created your purchase, grab a bite to eat, listen to music, stroll through the park, watch the kids play, and enjoy a wonderful, relaxing day.”
The Vancouver Farmers Market is open weekends now through October 27, 2019. Saturday hours are 9:00 am to 3:00 pm; Sunday hours are 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted Battle Ground PS District Annual Art Show Goes Virtual
- Someone just UpVoted Protect Yourself from Fraudulent Unemployment Claims
- Someone just UpVoted Clark County Preparing to Move to Phase 2
- Someone just UpVoted Combating Covid: Business Programs Launched, Includes Free Listings, Advertising Support
- Someone just UpVoted Kindergarten Registration Underway for 2020-21 School Year
- Someone just UpVoted We Are Not All in the Same Boat, But We Are All in the Same Storm