The Salad Challenge Begins
Is eating healthier a vision of yours for 2020? I know I have made that resolution for myself many times, and I have come to realize it’s much easier when I have support, accountability, and education.
If you are ready to clean up your diet and to start feeling increased energy, less bloating, decreased inflammation and reap the health benefits of mouth-watering salads, then join Northwest Personal Training for their Salad Challenge starting Friday, January 17, 2020. This is a four-week class, meeting once a week on Fridays from 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
“We all know how hard it is to lose weight, and try as we might there is no amount of time in the gym that can fix bad nutrition. This challenge is designed for anyone looking to make a simple change in their nutrition that will have lasting health benefits.
What better change than to start with a healthy and nutritious salad a day! Just one salad a day can take you closer to your weight loss goals, and with healthy recipes, an easy to use build your own salad guide, and weekly educational tips, you just might find yourself motivated, energized, and ready to take on your New Year’s resolutions!
Weekly Educational and Practical Topics:
Week 1- Do’s and Don’ts of Healthy Salad Making
Week 2-Tips and Tricks of Meal Prepping
Week 3-Salads on the go, Eat this not That!
Week 4- Making Nutrition Sustainable
Cost is $75 and includes: weekly emails, weekly weigh-ins (if your focus is weight loss), healthy recipes, a build your own salad guide and tips from the pro!
For an additional $75 you can have access to Unlimited Group Training.
For more information visit Northwest Personal Training online.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted Race for Warmth Benefits Operation Warm Heart
- Someone just UpVoted Brrrurgers and Brews
- Someone just UpVoted Ridgefield Students Send Flat Stanley to Travel the World
- Someone just UpVoted Call for Nominations: First Annual Silver Citizen Award
- Someone just UpVoted Property Tax Town Hall Meeting: You May Qualify for Exemption or Deferral
- Someone just UpVoted Clark County Schools Emergency Notification Information