And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
Summertime Sunday Sounds
Kick back, relax and enjoy the last day of the weekend listening to some music at the Sunday Sounds concert series at Columbia Tech Center July 7th through August 11th, 2019 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Local food vendors will be offering a wide selection of meals, snacks, and beverages at all the concerts. You are welcome to bring blankets or sand chairs and your four-legged friends on a leash, but please leave the BBQs and alcohol at home.
* Sunday, July 7: Five Guys Named Moe
* Sunday, July 14: The Beatniks
* Sunday, July 21: Dancehall Days
* Sunday, July 28: Hit Machine
* Sunday, August 4: My Happy Pill
* Sunday, August 11: Precious Byrd
Sunday Sounds Concerts are free and family friendly. Columbia Tech Center Park is located off Southeast Sequoia Circle, south of Southeast Mill Plain Boulevard, near Columbia Valley Elementary School.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted Battle Ground PS District Annual Art Show Goes Virtual
- Someone just UpVoted Protect Yourself from Fraudulent Unemployment Claims
- Someone just UpVoted Clark County Preparing to Move to Phase 2
- Someone just UpVoted Combating Covid: Business Programs Launched, Includes Free Listings, Advertising Support
- Someone just UpVoted Kindergarten Registration Underway for 2020-21 School Year
- Someone just UpVoted We Are Not All in the Same Boat, But We Are All in the Same Storm