And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
Running Start Information Nights
The Running Start program allows high school juniors and seniors to earn college credits while completing their high school education—saving students money while advancing their education.
Running Start provides academically motivated students an opportunity to take college courses as part of their high school education. Students may take just one class per quarter, or take all of their courses on the Clark College campus, earning both high school and college credit for all completed courses.
Find out if Running Start is a good fit for your student at the Running Start Information Nights. These information sessions are for students and their families who want to know more about beginning the program. Each session covers the same content, so attend the session of your choice. You’ll hear current Running Start students describe their experiences in the program and learn about eligibility criteria, deadlines, and more.
Sessions are held in the O’Connell Sports Center Gym on the main campus, parking in Red lots. Families welcome.
Monday, February 24th, 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Monday, March 9th, 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 24th, 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted Do You Need Food? Food Pantry Sites in Clark County
- Someone just UpVoted 2020 Hazel Dell Parade Canceled
- Someone just UpVoted Congratulations to the Winners of the SW Washington Regional High School Art Show
- Someone just UpVoted Ridgefield Resilient: School District Offering Meals, Technology, and Care
- Someone just UpVoted Clark Public Utilities Suspending Disconnects, Makes Changes to Events
- Someone just UpVoted Area CTE Programs Donated Protective Equipment