Ridgefield School Bond Q and A Sessions
Come and join the district’s parent organizations as they host open forum town hall meetings to address myths vs. facts surrounding Ridgefield School District’s 2020 School Bond.
The town hall meetings are scheduled on January 13, 15, 16 and 27 (early evening around 6:00 pm) at various Ridgefield schools. All community members are invited to attend.
Meetings will take place:
Monday, January 13th at Sunset Ridge/View Ridge, 6:00 PM
Wednesday, January 15th at Union Ridge, 6:00 PM
Thursday, January 16th at South Ridge, 5:30 PM
Monday, January 27th at Ridgefield High School, 6:00 PM
For more information, visit Ridgefield School District online.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted Race for Warmth Benefits Operation Warm Heart
- Someone just UpVoted Brrrurgers and Brews
- Someone just UpVoted Ridgefield Students Send Flat Stanley to Travel the World
- Someone just UpVoted Call for Nominations: First Annual Silver Citizen Award
- Someone just UpVoted Property Tax Town Hall Meeting: You May Qualify for Exemption or Deferral
- Someone just UpVoted Clark County Schools Emergency Notification Information