And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
- April 9
- April 10
- April 11
The Clark County Quilters presents the 45th Annual Quilt and Fiber Arts Show, with some 500 quilts on display, a vendor mall, special exhibits, classes, demonstrations and so much more.
One of the special exhibits on display is The Fort Vancouver Tapestry. This amazing piece of Clark County history is a surface design embroidered wool-on-linen textile narrative of the history of Clark County, Washington.
Editor Note: The event organizers have informed us that they have rescheduled this event to be held later this fall.
You will also be able to view, and possibly own, the Opportunity Quilt. The colorful multi-block 2019-2020 Opportunity Quilt was custom quilted by guild members. You can purchase a raffle ticket for $5 each and proceeds will benefit the Southwest Washington Assistance League (SWWAL). The drawing will be held at 4:00 PM on Saturday, April 11, at the end of the show and the lucky winner does not have to be present.
SWWAL helps children in our community in foster care, while they are transitioning in, out and during that time. They provide new clothing and literacy supplies for school children, clothing and hygiene items at hospitals for assaulted women and children, make handmade personal memory albums for the children and provide sponsorships, scholarships, and skilled volunteers to help children with special needs.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted Clark County Sheriff’s Office Coordinating Free Senior Wellness Checks
- Someone just UpVoted Vancouver Public Schools to Remain Closed for Balance of 2020 School Year
- Someone just UpVoted 2020 Hazel Dell Parade Canceled
- Someone just UpVoted Do You Need Food? Food Pantry Sites in Clark County
- Someone just UpVoted Congratulations to the Winners of the SW Washington Regional High School Art Show
- Someone just UpVoted Salvation Army Prepares for Service Spikes, Enhances Operations