And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
Outdoor Movies at Alderbrook Park
Play at Alderbrook Park all day, then stay for the movie at night on the big screen. Movies will be shown on most Wednesdays at dusk.
Alderbrook Park is a beautiful 63-acre private park located in Brush Prairie with its own private lake, pool, creek and other amenities.
There are four covered pavilions for use, along with pedal boats, a private pool, train rides, miniature golf, 18 acres of lawn and hiking trails, a pirate ship, bounce houses, their famous Pink Lemonade fountain and more.
All activities are included in the price o admission, food and beverages are available for purchase. Before 4:00 PM. admission is $10 adults, $6 ages 4-14, and under 4 are free. After 4:00 PM, the cost is $5 adults, and $3 kids 4-14, and under 4 are free.
Movie lineup for Summer 2019:
* July 10: The Greatest Showman
* July 17: Wreck-it-Ralph Breaks the Internet
* July 24: Lilo and Stitch
* July 31: Incredibles 2
* August 7: Dumbo
* August 14: Lion King
* August 21: Avengers Infinity Wars
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted We Are Not All in the Same Boat, But We Are All in the Same Storm
- Someone just UpVoted Battle Ground PS District Annual Art Show Goes Virtual
- Someone just UpVoted Protect Yourself from Fraudulent Unemployment Claims
- Someone just UpVoted Clark County Preparing to Move to Phase 2
- Someone just UpVoted Combating Covid: Business Programs Launched, Includes Free Listings, Advertising Support
- Someone just UpVoted Kindergarten Registration Underway for 2020-21 School Year