And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
Outdoor Movies at Alderbrook Park
Play at Alderbrook Park all day, then stay for the movie at night on the big screen. Movies will be shown on most Wednesdays at dusk.
Alderbrook Park is a beautiful 63-acre private park located in Brush Prairie with its own private lake, pool, creek and other amenities.
There are four covered pavilions for use, along with pedal boats, a private pool, train rides, miniature golf, 18 acres of lawn and hiking trails, a pirate ship, bounce houses, their famous Pink Lemonade fountain and more.
All activities are included in the price o admission, food and beverages are available for purchase. Before 4:00 PM. admission is $10 adults, $6 ages 4-14, and under 4 are free. After 4:00 PM, the cost is $5 adults, and $3 kids 4-14, and under 4 are free.
Movie lineup for Summer 2019:
* July 10: The Greatest Showman
* July 17: Wreck-it-Ralph Breaks the Internet
* July 24: Lilo and Stitch
* July 31: Incredibles 2
* August 7: Dumbo
* August 14: Lion King
* August 21: Avengers Infinity Wars
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted Clark County Sheriff’s Office Coordinating Free Senior Wellness Checks
- Someone just UpVoted Vancouver Public Schools to Remain Closed for Balance of 2020 School Year
- Someone just UpVoted 2020 Hazel Dell Parade Canceled
- Someone just UpVoted Do You Need Food? Food Pantry Sites in Clark County
- Someone just UpVoted Congratulations to the Winners of the SW Washington Regional High School Art Show
- Someone just UpVoted Salvation Army Prepares for Service Spikes, Enhances Operations