Open Saturday at Pearson Field Education Center
- February 1
- February 8
- February 15
- February 22
- February 29
Do you have a child who is fascinated with airplanes? Then you will be happy to know this fascination can be a doorway to rich STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) learning even for the youngest children.
There are lots of ways to encourage this learning, and kids just think they are having fun! Open Saturday at Pearson Field Education Center is the ideal location for youth of all ages to experience STEM education through aviation and to experience aviation at the first airport in the Pacific Northwest, and the second oldest continuously operating airfield in the country.
This free educational experience features a Flight Simulator Lab, vertical wind tunnel, glider-building station, historic airplanes on-site for viewing, collections on display, and various ongoing educational programs that will propel students of all ages into the wonderful world of flight. Second Saturdays feature an aviation-themed presentation and a new STEM activity for kids to explore.
Open Saturdays are fun for the whole family with free admission from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Pearson Field Education Center is located at 201 Reserve Street, Vancouver, WA 98661.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted Race for Warmth Benefits Operation Warm Heart
- Someone just UpVoted Brrrurgers and Brews
- Someone just UpVoted Ridgefield Students Send Flat Stanley to Travel the World
- Someone just UpVoted Call for Nominations: First Annual Silver Citizen Award
- Someone just UpVoted Property Tax Town Hall Meeting: You May Qualify for Exemption or Deferral
- Someone just UpVoted Clark County Schools Emergency Notification Information