And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
Open Saturday at Pearson Field Education Center
Do you have a child who is fascinated with airplanes? Then you will be happy to know this fascination can be a doorway to rich STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) learning even for the youngest children.
There are lots of ways to encourage this learning, and kids just think they are having fun! Open Saturday at Pearson Field Education Center is the ideal location for youth of all ages to experience STEM education through aviation and to experience aviation at the first airport in the Pacific Northwest, and the second oldest continuously operating airfield in the country.
This free educational experience features a Flight Simulator Lab, vertical wind tunnel, glider-building station, historic airplanes on-site for viewing, collections on display, and various ongoing educational programs that will propel students of all ages into the wonderful world of flight. Second Saturdays feature an aviation-themed presentation and a new STEM activity for kids to explore.
Open Saturdays are fun for the whole family with free admission from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Pearson Field Education Center is located at 201 Reserve Street, Vancouver, WA 98661.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted Join the Potato Party at Gather and Feast Farm
- Someone just UpVoted Washougal Arts Festival Features 25 Local Artists
- Someone just UpVoted Local School Superintendents Push for Remote School Only
- Someone just UpVoted Building Industry Association of Clark County New Homes Tour
- Someone just UpVoted Maple Gate Neighborhood Annual Garage Sale
- Someone just UpVoted Port of Vancouver Welcomes USNS Brittin