And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
Open Saturday at Pearson Field Education Center
Do you have a child who is fascinated with airplanes? Then you will be happy to know this fascination can be a doorway to rich STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) learning even for the youngest children.
There are lots of ways to encourage this learning, and kids just think they are having fun! Open Saturday at Pearson Field Education Center is the ideal location for youth of all ages to experience STEM education through aviation and to experience aviation at the first airport in the Pacific Northwest, and the second oldest continuously operating airfield in the country.
This free educational experience features a Flight Simulator Lab, vertical wind tunnel, glider-building station, historic airplanes on-site for viewing, collections on display, and various ongoing educational programs that will propel students of all ages into the wonderful world of flight. Second Saturdays feature an aviation-themed presentation and a new STEM activity for kids to explore.
Open Saturdays are fun for the whole family with free admission from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Pearson Field Education Center is located at 201 Reserve Street, Vancouver, WA 98661.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted Salvation Army Prepares for Service Spikes, Enhances Operations
- Someone just UpVoted Do You Need Food? Food Pantry Sites in Clark County
- Someone just UpVoted 2020 Hazel Dell Parade Canceled
- Someone just UpVoted Congratulations to the Winners of the SW Washington Regional High School Art Show
- Someone just UpVoted Ridgefield Resilient: School District Offering Meals, Technology, and Care
- Someone just UpVoted Clark Public Utilities Suspending Disconnects, Makes Changes to Events