And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
Noon Rhythms Outdoor Concert Series
Take your lunch outside and enjoy it with a side of music on Wednesdays at noon in Esther Short Park.
Bring your friends and family down to Esther Short Park on Wednesdays, from July 10th to August 14th, grab a spot on the lawn and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and sounds of summer.
Bring your own lunch or take your pick from a variety of food choices offered by local vendors. keep in mind that BBQs and alcohol are not allowed at Esther Short Park.
New this year, the Vancouver Farmers Market will be housed on the bricks at Propstra Square (southeast corner of Esther Short Park) from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. during Noon Rhythms. Grab some fresh produce, do some shopping and enjoy the music!
Here’s the lineup for 2019:
* Wednesday, July 10: Vancouver Pops Orchestra
* Wednesday, July 17: Misty Mamas
* Wednesday, July 24: Fox & Bones
* Wednesday, July 31: Jujuba
* Wednesday, August 7: The Cabin Project
* Wednesday, August 14: Dina Y Los Rumberos
Concerts take place from Noon to 1:00 p.m. and are free to attend.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted Clark County Sheriff’s Office Coordinating Free Senior Wellness Checks
- Someone just UpVoted Vancouver Public Schools to Remain Closed for Balance of 2020 School Year
- Someone just UpVoted 2020 Hazel Dell Parade Canceled
- Someone just UpVoted Do You Need Food? Food Pantry Sites in Clark County
- Someone just UpVoted Congratulations to the Winners of the SW Washington Regional High School Art Show
- Someone just UpVoted Salvation Army Prepares for Service Spikes, Enhances Operations