- July 17
- July 24
- July 31
- August 7
- August 14
Take your lunch outside and enjoy it with a side of music on Wednesdays at noon in Esther Short Park.
Bring your friends and family down to Esther Short Park on Wednesdays, from July 10th to August 14th, grab a spot on the lawn and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and sounds of summer.
Bring your own lunch or take your pick from a variety of food choices offered by local vendors. keep in mind that BBQs and alcohol are not allowed at Esther Short Park.
New this year, the Vancouver Farmers Market will be housed on the bricks at Propstra Square (southeast corner of Esther Short Park) from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. during Noon Rhythms. Grab some fresh produce, do some shopping and enjoy the music!
Here’s the lineup for 2019:
* Wednesday, July 10: Vancouver Pops Orchestra
* Wednesday, July 17: Misty Mamas
* Wednesday, July 24: Fox & Bones
* Wednesday, July 31: Jujuba
* Wednesday, August 7: The Cabin Project
* Wednesday, August 14: Dina Y Los Rumberos
Concerts take place from Noon to 1:00 p.m. and are free to attend.