And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
Murder Mystery at the Elks
Gather your crew and join the Elks for a sock hop themed dinner, dance, and murder. A Dance with Death-1950’s Sock Hop Gone Sour is a themed dinner, dance and murder mystery for you to solve. Word from the bird is this is one show you will not want to miss.
“This 1950’s prom is a doo wop disaster! When a death on the dance floor makes this prom night a party foul, it is up to you to figure out whodunit and get this dance back on track. Trade clues with your guests, gather information about the crime, and reveal the punk that made this prom nowheresville. This night of laughter and dancing is now too heavy to razz anyone’s berries, so it’s up to you to find the murderer!”
A Dance with Death-1950’s Sock Hop Gone Sour will take place on Saturday, February 15, 2020, from 6:00 Pm to 10:00 PM at the Vancouver Elks (11605 SE McGillivray Blvd, Vancouver). This event is open to the public. Tickets can be purchased online for $40 each, a maximum of 100 tickets will be sold for this event.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted We Are Not All in the Same Boat, But We Are All in the Same Storm
- Someone just UpVoted Battle Ground PS District Annual Art Show Goes Virtual
- Someone just UpVoted Protect Yourself from Fraudulent Unemployment Claims
- Someone just UpVoted Clark County Preparing to Move to Phase 2
- Someone just UpVoted Combating Covid: Business Programs Launched, Includes Free Listings, Advertising Support
- Someone just UpVoted Kindergarten Registration Underway for 2020-21 School Year