And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
Looking for a Career in Criminal Justice?
Are you ready to start your career in Criminal Justice? No time is better than the present.
The Clark County Sheriff’s Office is looking to fill open positions in Corrections, Enforcement and Sheriff’s Support roles immediately.
Attend a free informational workshop on Wednesday, August 7th from 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM at the Clark County Public Works Conference Center (4700 NE 78th Street) and learn how you can pursue your career with the Clark County Sheriff’s Office.
Attendees will hear from current Deputies, Sheriff’s Human Resources staff and the Chief Civil Service Examiner. Learn how the application process works from testing to hire date. Have your questions ready for the experts.
For more information, call Sheriff’s Recruitment at 360-397-2176 or email [email protected]. If you are serious about a position with the Sheriff’s Office in Corrections or Enforcement Deputy, testing will be held on Sunday, August 25th. To register for these tests, visit Public Safety Testing online.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted Join the Potato Party at Gather and Feast Farm
- Someone just UpVoted Washougal Arts Festival Features 25 Local Artists
- Someone just UpVoted Local School Superintendents Push for Remote School Only
- Someone just UpVoted Building Industry Association of Clark County New Homes Tour
- Someone just UpVoted Maple Gate Neighborhood Annual Garage Sale
- Someone just UpVoted Port of Vancouver Welcomes USNS Brittin