And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
Live, Love, Latch!
Celebrate National Breastfeeding Month this August with the La Leche League USA on Sunday, August 18th from 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM at Leroy Haagen Memorial Park (NE 9th St.).
Live, Love, Latch! events aim to celebrate and emphasize support in the community. Last years event brought out 8,047 supporters and each year the goal is to get more. Attendees are asked to stop by and register for the national count of breastfeeding parents and supporters. You do not have to be breastfeeding or have had breastfed to be a supporter.
There will be lots of fun to be had with door prizes, face painting, kids activities, lawn games and so much more. Food will be available for purchase. This event will be fun for the whole family!
For more information, visit the Live, Love Latch Facebook event.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted 100 Miles in 100 Days Challenge
- Someone just UpVoted We Are Not All in the Same Boat, But We Are All in the Same Storm
- Someone just UpVoted Battle Ground PS District Annual Art Show Goes Virtual
- Someone just UpVoted Protect Yourself from Fraudulent Unemployment Claims
- Someone just UpVoted Clark County Preparing to Move to Phase 2
- Someone just UpVoted Combating Covid: Business Programs Launched, Includes Free Listings, Advertising Support