And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
Lavender Cider Daze at Heisen House Vineyards
Do you ever really need a reason to spend a relaxing day in the country? If so, here it is. Join Heisen House Vineyards for Lavender Cider Daze on Sunday, July 21st from noon to 5:00 PM.
Join in the celebration of the return of their popular Lavender Currant Hard Cider, sample a full line up of all-natural artisan wines, buy some bundles of fresh cut lavender, peruse a handful of arts and crafts vendors on site, and even try your hand at a lavender-themed Sip and Paint Class from 2-5.
Bring a picnic or put one together from an assortment of prepackaged picnic items on-site and enjoy a relaxing day filled with lavender fun!
This is a free event and all ages are welcome. There is a $35 cost for the Sip and Paint Class which includes all materials to paint a 9×12 lavender themed painting with instructor Autumn Winston, as well as a glass of red or white wine or hard cider. Pre-registration is requested for the Sip and Paint Class.
Heisen House Vineyards is located at 28005 NE 172nd Ave, Battle Ground, nestled among towering evergreens and pastoral farmland.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted Join the Potato Party at Gather and Feast Farm
- Someone just UpVoted Washougal Arts Festival Features 25 Local Artists
- Someone just UpVoted Local School Superintendents Push for Remote School Only
- Someone just UpVoted Building Industry Association of Clark County New Homes Tour
- Someone just UpVoted Maple Gate Neighborhood Annual Garage Sale
- Someone just UpVoted Port of Vancouver Welcomes USNS Brittin