Lavender Cider Daze at Heisen House Vineyards
Do you ever really need a reason to spend a relaxing day in the country? If so, here it is. Join Heisen House Vineyards for Lavender Cider Daze on Sunday, July 21st from noon to 5:00 PM.
Join in the celebration of the return of their popular Lavender Currant Hard Cider, sample a full line up of all-natural artisan wines, buy some bundles of fresh cut lavender, peruse a handful of arts and crafts vendors on site, and even try your hand at a lavender-themed Sip and Paint Class from 2-5.
Bring a picnic or put one together from an assortment of prepackaged picnic items on-site and enjoy a relaxing day filled with lavender fun!
This is a free event and all ages are welcome. There is a $35 cost for the Sip and Paint Class which includes all materials to paint a 9×12 lavender themed painting with instructor Autumn Winston, as well as a glass of red or white wine or hard cider. Pre-registration is requested for the Sip and Paint Class.
Heisen House Vineyards is located at 28005 NE 172nd Ave, Battle Ground, nestled among towering evergreens and pastoral farmland.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted Brrrurgers and Brews
- Someone just UpVoted Ridgefield Students Send Flat Stanley to Travel the World
- Someone just UpVoted Call for Nominations: First Annual Silver Citizen Award
- Someone just UpVoted Property Tax Town Hall Meeting: You May Qualify for Exemption or Deferral
- Someone just UpVoted Clark County Schools Emergency Notification Information
- Someone just UpVoted Tell Your Story and Help Others Shine