And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
Imagine Your Bigger, Better Ridgefield Library
What would the library of your dreams look like? Fort Vancouver Regional Libraries is seeking public input for an expanded Ridgefield Community Library.
Earlier this year the Ridgefield Community Center Board donated their building to the Fort Vancouver Regional Library Foundation to ensure that the new library remained a community resource in the heart of Ridgefield’s downtown civic core.
The facility will take advantage of the full community center – which the current library occupies only a small percentage off – allowing the library to grow from its existing 2,055 square feet to up to 11,000 square feet.
The public is invited to join library staff, Friends of Ridgefield Community Library, Fort Vancouver Regional Library Foundation, and project architects from Johansson Wing Architecture to help identify the features they want to see in their new library on May 7 from 6:30 to 8:30 pm at the community center, 210 North Main Avenue, Ridgefield, WA.
FVRLibraries recently hired Johansson Wing Architecture to develop options and architectural designs for the expanded library. A general contractor will be hired once designs have been solidified. The library district hopes to begin construction this fall.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted 100 Miles in 100 Days Challenge
- Someone just UpVoted We Are Not All in the Same Boat, But We Are All in the Same Storm
- Someone just UpVoted Battle Ground PS District Annual Art Show Goes Virtual
- Someone just UpVoted Protect Yourself from Fraudulent Unemployment Claims
- Someone just UpVoted Clark County Preparing to Move to Phase 2
- Someone just UpVoted Combating Covid: Business Programs Launched, Includes Free Listings, Advertising Support