Grief Support Groups
- February 4
- February 6
Community Home Health & Hospice is offering a free, eight-week survivors of suicide loss group in Vancouver.
This grief support group provides the opportunity to process grief caused by loss. The Grief Recovery Method utilizes written material and assignments offering new avenues to express and process your grief.
This program creates a safe environment in which to look at old beliefs about grief and receive new tools to complete unresolved emotions that may still be causing pain. This group will be facilitated by a trained Grief Recovery Specialist.
There are two class sessions offered. The first class begins Tuesday, February 4, 2020, from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM, at the Seasons of Hope Grief Center and continues weekly through March 24, 2020.
The second class begins Thursday, February 6, 2020, from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM, at the Seasons of Hope Grief Center and continues weekly through March 26, 2020.
Group size is limited to 8 at the Seasons of Hope Grief Center (3102 NE 134th St., Vancouver). Pre-registration is required. For more information, or to register contact: 360.703.0300 or [email protected]
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted Race for Warmth Benefits Operation Warm Heart
- Someone just UpVoted Brrrurgers and Brews
- Someone just UpVoted Ridgefield Students Send Flat Stanley to Travel the World
- Someone just UpVoted Call for Nominations: First Annual Silver Citizen Award
- Someone just UpVoted Property Tax Town Hall Meeting: You May Qualify for Exemption or Deferral
- Someone just UpVoted Clark County Schools Emergency Notification Information