And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
Friday Night Market at Terminal 1
The Friday Night Market is a monthly, family-friendly marketplace celebrating local businesses and bringing the people of our community together. It is always free to attend and fun for all ages.
Featuring over 80 vendors, live music, entertainment, drinks, food, and more, at Terminal 1 (100 Columbia Street, Vancouver) from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
Friday Night Market used to be First Friday Night Market. It’s still a once a month event, just not always on a first Friday.
Here are the current dates for Friday Night Market Vancouver 2019:
July 12 and 13 (Bonus, Friday and Saturday)
November 22 and 23 (Another bonus day!)
For more information, visit Night Market Vancouver online.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted Battle Ground PS District Annual Art Show Goes Virtual
- Someone just UpVoted Protect Yourself from Fraudulent Unemployment Claims
- Someone just UpVoted Clark County Preparing to Move to Phase 2
- Someone just UpVoted Combating Covid: Business Programs Launched, Includes Free Listings, Advertising Support
- Someone just UpVoted Kindergarten Registration Underway for 2020-21 School Year
- Someone just UpVoted We Are Not All in the Same Boat, But We Are All in the Same Storm