And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
Friday Night Cruise In at Alderbrook Park
Cars, trucks, music, food, and fun are some of the things that make the Friday Night Cruise In’s at Alderbrook Park a summertime favorite.
Now through September 6th, car enthusiasts can head out to Alderbrook Park (24414 NE Westerholm Rd) on Friday nights to check out an array of Special Interest Cars, Trucks and Bikes starting at 4:00 PM. Bring the whole family and enjoy the parks many amenities until 7:00 PM for just $5 per spectator. There will be a BBQ, beer garden and live DJ to keep things rocking all night long.
If you have a car, truck, or bike to enter, the cost is just $5 for the whole carload. Prizes will be given out each week.
No pets, outside alcohol, glass bottles or BBQ’s are allowed. Activities will conclude at dusk each night. For more information, visit Alderbrook Park Cruise In online.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted Join the Potato Party at Gather and Feast Farm
- Someone just UpVoted Washougal Arts Festival Features 25 Local Artists
- Someone just UpVoted Local School Superintendents Push for Remote School Only
- Someone just UpVoted Building Industry Association of Clark County New Homes Tour
- Someone just UpVoted Maple Gate Neighborhood Annual Garage Sale
- Someone just UpVoted Port of Vancouver Welcomes USNS Brittin