And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
Free Yoga Weekend at Hot Yoga NorthWest
This is the time of year when we are all seeking ways to set ourselves up to have a great New Year and improve the quality of our lives. For many, that means making a fitness and/or health improvement goal.
It’s hard to go it alone, and there are so many choices for personal fitness and committing to something new can be scary.
If that sounds like you, check out the Free Yoga and Pilates Weekend at Hot Yoga NorthWest on Saturday and Sunday, January 25-26, 2020.
All classes are free and classes are scheduled throughout the weekend.
“This is your chance to come in and meet our world-class instructors, sample the classes we offer, and join our community.”
Hot Yoga NorthWest is located at 7409 NE Hazel Dell Ave, Vancouver.
Hot Yoga NorthWest also has a special offer available as part of the Clark County Live! ‘ClubLocal’ and ‘BoostrBook’ programs. BoostrBook is designed to assist local Clubs, Groups, Teams, and Organizations in their fundraising activities.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted Join the Potato Party at Gather and Feast Farm
- Someone just UpVoted Washougal Arts Festival Features 25 Local Artists
- Someone just UpVoted Local School Superintendents Push for Remote School Only
- Someone just UpVoted Building Industry Association of Clark County New Homes Tour
- Someone just UpVoted Maple Gate Neighborhood Annual Garage Sale
- Someone just UpVoted Port of Vancouver Welcomes USNS Brittin