And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
Fall into a Great Job in the Criminal Justice Field
Are you thinking of pursuing a career in the Criminal Justice field?
The Clark County Sheriff’s Office has immediate openings for a number of positions in Corrections, Enforcement, and Sheriff’s Support roles.
The Sheriff’s Office is hosting a free informational workshop for those interested in pursuing a career with the Clark County Sheriff’s Office.
Listen to presentations from current Clark County Deputies, Sheriffs, Human Resources staff and the Chief Civil Service Examiner about the application process from the initial testing to date of hire.
This is a great opportunity to talk with those currently working in the Criminal Justice field directly. Have all your recruitment questions ready.
The Informational Workshop is set for Wednesday, November 6th, 2019, from 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM at the Public Safety Complex (505 NW 179th Street, Ridgefield,).
For more information, call Sheriff’s Recruitment at 360.397.2176 or email [email protected]
Testing for Corrections and Enforcement Deputy Positions will be held in Vancouver on Sunday, November 24th, 2019. Register for deputy testing online at Public Safety Testing.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted 100 Miles in 100 Days Challenge
- Someone just UpVoted We Are Not All in the Same Boat, But We Are All in the Same Storm
- Someone just UpVoted Battle Ground PS District Annual Art Show Goes Virtual
- Someone just UpVoted Protect Yourself from Fraudulent Unemployment Claims
- Someone just UpVoted Clark County Preparing to Move to Phase 2
- Someone just UpVoted Combating Covid: Business Programs Launched, Includes Free Listings, Advertising Support