And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
Elktoberfest: Beers, Brats, and Bands
Join the B.P.O.E. Elks of Vancouver in celebrating their first-ever Elktoberfest. This event blends the tradition of German fare, with beer, brats, and bands.
Elktoberfest will take place on Friday and Saturday, September 27th and 28th, 2019, from 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM at the Elks Lodge (11605 SE McGillivray Blvd., Vancouver).
Enjoy traditional German fare, music, local vendors, a sweet shop and be ready for tons of fun!
This new festival serves as a fundraiser for the Vancouver Elks Lodge and the multiple charities it supports. “Each year, the Vancouver Elks 823 raises thousands of dollars that we ultimately donate to our charities,” says Traci Kezar, Elktoberfest and Public Relations Chairman, “including but not limited to Veteran’s weekly bingo, Christmas baskets and Christmas party for the needy, School Backpack Program, and the Children’s Therapy Program which aids therapists that care for the mentally and physically challenged children in Washington State, easing the emotional and financial burdens placed on families.”
For more information, visit Vancouver Elks Lodge 823 online.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted Join the Potato Party at Gather and Feast Farm
- Someone just UpVoted Washougal Arts Festival Features 25 Local Artists
- Someone just UpVoted Local School Superintendents Push for Remote School Only
- Someone just UpVoted Building Industry Association of Clark County New Homes Tour
- Someone just UpVoted Maple Gate Neighborhood Annual Garage Sale
- Someone just UpVoted Port of Vancouver Welcomes USNS Brittin