And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
Curious Comedy Hosts Annual Green Awards
Clark County will host the third annual Green Awards celebration on Wednesday, March 20, 2019, at Kiggins Theatre, 1011 Main St.
This year a group of improv comedians from Curious Comedy Theater will host the event while presenting their “eco-conscious” improv. The troop will interview leaders of Clark County’s green programs with late-night TV flare.
The Green Awards is an annual event where awards made from recycled materials are presented to our community’s best environmental champions of the previous year. Awards are given to three outstanding individuals, a large business, a small business, and a non-profit or government organization that are all doing great environmental work in Clark County.
“Each year, I’m inspired by our community members’ efforts to reduce waste and protect the environment,” said Sally Fisher, environmental outreach programs coordinator. “The Green Awards will be a fun, celebratory event to recognize local leaders of environmental sustainability.”
And remember, if you are part of the WasteBusters Challenge, you get points just by attending this fun event!
Awards celebration is from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM (Doors open at 5:00 PM). Admission is free, but an RSVP is requested.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted 100 Miles in 100 Days Challenge
- Someone just UpVoted We Are Not All in the Same Boat, But We Are All in the Same Storm
- Someone just UpVoted Battle Ground PS District Annual Art Show Goes Virtual
- Someone just UpVoted Protect Yourself from Fraudulent Unemployment Claims
- Someone just UpVoted Clark County Preparing to Move to Phase 2
- Someone just UpVoted Combating Covid: Business Programs Launched, Includes Free Listings, Advertising Support