And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
Clark County to Host Reserve Deputy Recruitment Program
Have you ever considered a career in law enforcement? Or just looking to volunteer in your community in a meaningful and exciting way?
The Clark County Sheriff’s Office is hosting a free informative presentation on becoming a Clark County Sheriff’s Office Reserve Deputy Sheriff on Thursday, March 1, 2018, from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm at the Public Safety Complex (505 NW 179th Street, Ridgefield, Wash. 98642; the NW corner of Clark County Fairgrounds).
Clark County Sheriff’s Office Reserve Deputies are fully commissioned law enforcement officers that volunteer their time in service to the community. Reserve Deputies play a vital role augmenting the regular duties of the enforcement branch of the Sheriff’s Office. Reserve Deputies serve in a variety of law enforcement functions including routine patrol, traffic enforcement, bicycle patrol, crime scene protection, traffic and crowd control at public events and many other duties.
Working as a reserve deputy is a rewarding experience that can also be an opportunity to explore the possibility of a full time career in law enforcement. It is also ideal for professional adults interested in public safety and service to the community but are unable to commit to a full time law enforcement career.
“America has a long tradition of citizens volunteering to serve their community. The Clark County Sheriff Reserves continue that tradition of volunteer service by volunteering thousands of hours of law enforcement services annually to our citizens. I could not be more proud of these dedicated men and women.” -Sheriff Chuck Atkins
Reserve Deputy training is held locally and scheduled outside normal working hours. All required equipment and uniforms are provided by the Sheriff’s Office.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted We Are Not All in the Same Boat, But We Are All in the Same Storm
- Someone just UpVoted Battle Ground PS District Annual Art Show Goes Virtual
- Someone just UpVoted Protect Yourself from Fraudulent Unemployment Claims
- Someone just UpVoted Clark County Preparing to Move to Phase 2
- Someone just UpVoted Combating Covid: Business Programs Launched, Includes Free Listings, Advertising Support
- Someone just UpVoted Kindergarten Registration Underway for 2020-21 School Year