And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
Chelatchie Prairie Christmas Tree Train
Over the river and through the woods… but not to Grandmother’s house. Hop on board the Chelatchie Railroad for a fabulous train ride through the country on your way to get your Christmas Tree.
Chelatchie Prairie Railroad has weekend Christmas tree excursions offering three diesel runs each Saturday and Sunday from November 30th to December 22, 2019. “Along the trip capture views of the Lewis River atop our hill-side vantage point, then return to Moulton Station. At Moulton Station, enjoy warm cider and cocoa, hot coffee and cookies. Santa has a gift for each child, bring your camera to capture this moment in time.”
The seating is ticketed for indoor seating, but if you feel brave and like the briskness of the NW, there is lots of outside seating. Even with the cold temperatures, there are some folks that choose to sit outside.
“We offer family tree packages which include a fresh-cut 6-7 foot tree and four train tickets–just $85 for a Douglas Fir, $105for a Nordmann Fir or Nobile. Add another tree starting at just $35, or an additional rider for just $9 to $20, depending on age.”
For more information and ticketing, please visit Chelatchie Prairie Railroad online.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted We Are Not All in the Same Boat, But We Are All in the Same Storm
- Someone just UpVoted Battle Ground PS District Annual Art Show Goes Virtual
- Someone just UpVoted Protect Yourself from Fraudulent Unemployment Claims
- Someone just UpVoted Clark County Preparing to Move to Phase 2
- Someone just UpVoted Combating Covid: Business Programs Launched, Includes Free Listings, Advertising Support
- Someone just UpVoted Kindergarten Registration Underway for 2020-21 School Year