And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
Celebrating Local at Night Market Vancouver
- June 5
- July 10
- July 11
- August 7
- September 4
Night Market Vancouver is a family-friendly, monthly marketplace that celebrates local businesses, highlights the regional talent, and brings the people of our community together.
Night Market Vancouver first began in October 2017, launched by sole founder Jessica Chan who started her own journey as a local maker. Since its inception, the market has grown to be a monthly gathering that now features over 80 local vendors, live entertainment, drinks, food and more.
At each event, you will find a fun and adventurous retail atmosphere, with a large array of vendor goods; from things like handmade crafts, jewelry, art, clothing, and housewares to fantastic foods such as vegan baked goods, BBQ, gourmet jams, and even refreshing cocktails! With live music and various free entertainment to set the tone, whatever your taste is, Night Market Vancouver has something for everyone.
You can check out Night Market Vancouver at Terminal 1/Warehouse 23 (100 Columbia St. ) from 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM on the following Fridays for 2020:
July 10 and Saturday, July 11
November 20 and Saturday, November 21
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted We Are Not All in the Same Boat, But We Are All in the Same Storm
- Someone just UpVoted Battle Ground PS District Annual Art Show Goes Virtual
- Someone just UpVoted Protect Yourself from Fraudulent Unemployment Claims
- Someone just UpVoted Clark County Preparing to Move to Phase 2
- Someone just UpVoted Combating Covid: Business Programs Launched, Includes Free Listings, Advertising Support
- Someone just UpVoted Kindergarten Registration Underway for 2020-21 School Year