And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
Celebrating Hope: Thanks for the Memories
“Of all the forces that make for a better world, none is so powerful as HOPE.”
Join HOPE, a local non-profit providing support, education, and advocacy to individuals caring for people with all types of dementia, for their 2019 Dinner and Auction, Celebrating HOPE – thanks for the memories at Moonlight Events (10017 Northeast 6th Avenue, Vancouver) on September 21st from 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM.
This event will highlight their unique programs, share the impact HOPE has made in our local communities, and honor the many caregivers who support or previously supported their loved one diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or another dementia.
The evening will begin with a Silent Auction and Cocktail Hour, where guests can socialize and bid on items.
The fun keeps rolling as the Live Auction commences during Dinner and Dessert followed by Music from UpFront Band.
The HOPE Dementia Support Groups facilitate six weekly support groups in Vancouver, one in Battle Ground, and one in Woodland. “We host monthly dementia education for the community at Peace Health. Targeted donations are used to fund projects such as Mary Ann’s Babies (dolls and pets) and Celebrating Dreams (intimate celebrations for care partners of those with dementia and their loved ones). All projects and services are provided by volunteers at no cost to the participants.”
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted 100 Miles in 100 Days Challenge
- Someone just UpVoted We Are Not All in the Same Boat, But We Are All in the Same Storm
- Someone just UpVoted Battle Ground PS District Annual Art Show Goes Virtual
- Someone just UpVoted Protect Yourself from Fraudulent Unemployment Claims
- Someone just UpVoted Clark County Preparing to Move to Phase 2
- Someone just UpVoted Combating Covid: Business Programs Launched, Includes Free Listings, Advertising Support