CBD 101: The Science of Whole Body Wellness
- January 28
CBD is continuing to grow in popularity, with nearly 20 million American adults incorporating at least one CBD product into their daily routines. Learn how you can “Improve Your Workouts with Cannabis” on Tuesday, January 28, 2020. This free event is offered by Northwest Personal Training (1011 Broadway, Vancouver) from 6:45 PM to 7:45 PM and is open to the public.
Meet representatives from one of the best-selling cannabis wellness brands in the Pacific Northwest to learn about how CBD and traditional herbal medicine works in the body to help improve performance, reduce pain and inflammation, and more.
“Join Fairwinds lab director, chemist, and experienced herbalist Max Goldman for an evening of education about how cannabis and herbal remedies can improve athletic performance. With over twenty years of experience practicing and studying herbal medicine alongside a formal degree in chemistry from Roosevelt University in Chicago, Max brings a unique perspective on improving health and physical performance. His experience studying holistic medicine in Asia, combined with the study of pharmacology, brings a new approach to the formulation process to truly leverage the science of whole-body wellness.”
For more information visit Northwest Personal Training online, or call (360) 574-7292.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted Race for Warmth Benefits Operation Warm Heart
- Someone just UpVoted Brrrurgers and Brews
- Someone just UpVoted Ridgefield Students Send Flat Stanley to Travel the World
- Someone just UpVoted Call for Nominations: First Annual Silver Citizen Award
- Someone just UpVoted Property Tax Town Hall Meeting: You May Qualify for Exemption or Deferral
- Someone just UpVoted Clark County Schools Emergency Notification Information