And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
Camas Farmer’s Market More Than Just Fresh Produce
Local Farmer’s Markets are a great way to eat fresh and support our local growers. But, it’s also a great place to connect with our local community.
Come on down to the Camas Farmer’s Market each Wednesday from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM (4th Avenue between Everett and Franklin) and soak up the rhythms of some local musical talent from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM; learn something new from a cooking demo, master gardener demo or a nutrition education presentation at the Healthy Living Demos from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM; and have your kids participate in a fun, educational activity at the Kid’s Connection booth from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
For more information, visit the Camas Farmer’s Market online.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted County Seeking Young People for Clark County Youth Commission
- Someone just UpVoted Unclaimed Art Auction to Benefit Ridgefield Family Resource Center
- Someone just UpVoted Mother’s Day Plant and Garden Market
- Someone just UpVoted New Paint Recycling Program in Clark County
- Someone just UpVoted Ridgefield First Saturday May Day Festival
- Someone just UpVoted Lions Clubs of Clark County Hosting Free Shredding Events