And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
Brewing Bridges Collaboration Beer Festival
With views of the National Park Reserve, Officers Row, and Fort Vancouver National Historic Site, the 2nd Annual Brewing Bridges Collaboration Fest is set for September 14th, 2019, from 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM at the historic Pearson Airport Museum (1115 E 5th St., Vancouver).
You’ve heard the saying, “Don’t burn your bridges.”, and I agree… it’s much more fun to join forces and brew across the bridges! More than 20 Southwest Washington breweries will collaborate with more than 20 brewers from the south of the Columbia creating special beers for this event and create a unique regional collab fest.
Representatives from each participating brewery will be present, as well as local food trucks, lawn games and over 20 collaboration beers debuting that day at the festival for the first time. “The event is intentionally timed to include the sunset as it passes over Fort Vancouver and the I-5 bridge.” Said Mike DiFabio, owner of Fortside Brewing Company and a member of the Northbank Beer Alliance.
Unlike many festivals, there are no tokens and nothing more to purchase. Your keepsake glass and wristband is your ticket to experience, enjoy and taste as many collaboration beers as you’d like. Alcohol monitors and security reserve the right to cut off anyone who appears intoxicated.
Tickets are $49 and can be purchased at the door or online here.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted Join the Potato Party at Gather and Feast Farm
- Someone just UpVoted Washougal Arts Festival Features 25 Local Artists
- Someone just UpVoted Local School Superintendents Push for Remote School Only
- Someone just UpVoted Building Industry Association of Clark County New Homes Tour
- Someone just UpVoted Maple Gate Neighborhood Annual Garage Sale
- Someone just UpVoted Port of Vancouver Welcomes USNS Brittin