And, hey… make sure you wash your hands! It's not necessarily about you, but about others who may be at risk. Thanks! :)
Annual Wheels and Wings Community Appreciation Day
The Port of Camas-Washougal will hold its annual Wheels and Wings / Community Appreciation Day at Grove Field Airport on Saturday, August 24, 2019, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
Free gate admission and free hot dogs, chips, and sodas are being provided at this annual event created by the Port to show appreciation to the community for their involvement and support. Dippin’ Dots will also be there for anyone who wishes to purchase a sweet treat!
Live music by the Fabulous Fairlanes and trophies add to the fun of the cruise-in where classic cars, vintage airplanes, and antique tractors will be on display.
Car show entrants will receive a $5 discount for pre-registration before the event date. The fee to register on August 24th will be $20 per vehicle. Voting in several categories by event attendees and sponsors. Votes will be tallied and trophies awarded at 1:30 p.m.
Leashed pets are welcome to attend with well-behaved owners. 8-)
Grove Field is located at 632 NE 267th Avenue, Camas.
For more information, visit the Port of Camas-Washougal online.
Trending News and ToDo's
- Someone just UpVoted Clark County Sheriff’s Office Coordinating Free Senior Wellness Checks
- Someone just UpVoted Vancouver Public Schools to Remain Closed for Balance of 2020 School Year
- Someone just UpVoted 2020 Hazel Dell Parade Canceled
- Someone just UpVoted Do You Need Food? Food Pantry Sites in Clark County
- Someone just UpVoted Congratulations to the Winners of the SW Washington Regional High School Art Show
- Someone just UpVoted Salvation Army Prepares for Service Spikes, Enhances Operations