No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- D&R Heating and Air is a Veteran owned company and is proud to serve the entire Vancouver/Portland metropolitan area. For over 30 years, we’ve been your choice for creating the perfect temperature at home, work, and community buildings. As a homeowner, choosing a piece of equipment, or even deciding whether you need to repair or replace your gas furnace, oil furnace, heat pump or air conditioner, has become a difficult, time-consuming task. We’re the experienced experts you need to make the right decision. Whether it’s a conditioning repair or replacement of an existing gas furnace, oil furnace, air conditioner or heat pump or the design for a new system, we’ll help you understand your choices and make the one that provides the comfort you seek. We’re here to create value for you by creating comfort in your home’s indoor environment, confidence in your choice of equipment, and a trusted relationship so that we can provide for your comfort for years to come.
- With its comfortable atmosphere, family-friendly vibe and great menu of comfort food with flair, Farrar’s Bistro has attracted both Vancouver locals and out-of-towners since our doors first opened in 2007. You won’t find any cans or boxes in Farrar’s kitchen, but you will find fresh, high-quality ingredients from local vendors. We make everything from scratch, and you can taste the difference. Since the beginning, we’ve smoked all of our own meat and fish, and even the dressings, rubs and sauces are made in-house! Our carefully designed menu features creative takes on all your favorite foods. Stop in at lunch time to savor our Smokey Jack Panini topped with guacamole and pickled jalapeno or our Southern Pulled Pork sandwich featuring frittered onions and slow smoked pork. Looking for lighter fare? Try our tangy Harvest Salad or our zesty Fiesta salad. At dinner time, take your choice of entrees including Mediterranean Chicken, Wild Caught Salmon served with saffron and feta risotto or our Bistro Mac and Cheese, topped with poblano chilies and green onions. Whether you are looking for the best happy hour specials in Vancouver, or a spot to celebrate a special occasion (or just Friday night!), Farrar’s Bistro is the place for you.
- Kezar Creative ON POINT, ON TIME, AND ON BUDGET. Branding. Design. Print. KC handles all aspects of your project from start to finish. Planning, design, production, vendor coordination, and continued customer support. Traci has more than 25 years in the design business, and she’s not slowing down. After earning a BFA in Graphic Design, she went straight to work. She held positions as an art director, creative director, and marketing director at several local agencies before starting Kezar Creative in 2000. Traci’s depth of experience shows in her designs, her work ethic, and her ability to connect with customers and understand their marketing goals. Traci provides all of the creative strategy and design work for every project, and calls on her team to add other creative services as needed, including photography, print production, copywriting and tech support. Kezar Creative’s client list and vast portfolio are a testament to the quality of their work.
- The mission of LGS Events is, “We Treat You Like Family.” Our staff will be there to help you every step of the way: from selecting the proper equipment to setup and placement on installation day. Our goal is to ensure that your event will be truly special. Contact us to find out what we can do for you!
- The Northwest Personal Training Difference: We are passionately committed to our mission of changing people’s lives around the world by helping them adopt a more healthy and fit lifestyle so they look and feel their best. The World’s Best Personal Trainers. A bold statement but we’ve got the international awards to prove it. Every fitness club has dumbbells and treadmills, but at Northwest Personal Training, our most important asset is our team of fitness professionals. We take our roles seriously and we don’t feel successful until you’ve achieved results.
- Visit your Postal Connections store for shipping, mailbox rental, printing and gifts in Vancouver, Washington. We’re in the Hazel Dell area, right off of Interstate 5, Exit 4 next to the Fred Meyer and Starbucks. In fact, you can see us from the highway! We offer Vancouver area printing and copying, gifts, gift cards, gift wrapping, faxing, mailbox rental services, a notary public, shredding and more than 20 other services for local businesses and residents. As an authorized Fed Ex Shipping Center that also accepts all carrier shipments, we pack and ship anywhere in the world!
- Why choose fast food when you can have fresh food that tastes as good as it looks? At Sixth Avenue Bistro, modern dining is redefined thanks to owner Deb Belden’s personal relationships with local farms, fisheries, and growers, bringing a taste of their dedication to every bite. The menu emphasizes local ingredients and authentic preparations that highlight the flavors, textures, and colors of the season. You’ll also never find cans or boxes on our shelves. Everything we serve, down to the condiments, is made from scratch by our talented chefs. The horseradish cream sauce that comes with our steak bites is a local favorite and it’s made right here in our kitchen. Whether it’s the white corn tortillas that fold around our fish tacos, or the Gorgonzola sauce drizzled over our House Wedge salad, it’s all made in-house. Our meat, fish, and produce are locally sourced, including our NW Pacific True Cod, Wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon and Willapa Bay Washington Oysters and Angus Beef. Our menu of entrees, petit plates, salads, and sides can be enjoyed all day. Why choose fast food when you can have funky-fabulous food, served in classy comfortable digs by very cool people!
Return to all listings