Are you ready to start planning your spring and summer adventures? If you’re fifty and over, be sure to visit the 50+ Travel Expo on Thursday, March 7, where local seniors and boomers can learn about affordable fun day trips and overnight excursions happening this spring and summer.
The free 50+ Travel Expo will highlight dozens of upcoming trips throughout Washington and Oregon being offered by Vancouver’s 50 and Better Program from 1 to 2:30 p.m. at the Marshall Community Center (1009 E. McLoughlin Blvd., Oak/Elm rooms).
Enjoy refreshments and door prizes while you check out upcoming adventures. Staff will be available to answer questions and help attendees sign up for trips.
Join thousands of your local friends and neighbors. Get the Community's most popular FREE newsletter!
Trip fees range from $25 per person to $200 or more for overnight trips. Transportation is always included in the fee, along with things like admissions and meals, depending on the trip.
Examples of upcoming 50 and Better trips include:
- Mystery Trip Overnight Trip
- Various trips to special fairs at Oregon and Washington ocean beaches.
- A spring spa day at Carson Hot Springs in Carson, Wash.
- A trip up to Mount St. Helens for the anniversary of the volcano’s eruption
- Several “Adventures in Eating” trips to area restaurants specializing in ethnic foods
- Trips to a variety of local theaters to watch stage plays and musicals
Visit the 50 Plus Travel Program online to learn more about upcoming trips.